Pasture Fed Tunis Lamb
- Heritage Breed - First imported into America in 1799
- Excellent flavored meat, mild tasting
- Tender and delicious
- Fed grass and hay that is raised on our farm
- No chemicals, hormones or antibiotics are used on our farm
- Freezer Lamb - Limited Supply - Place order and we will call when Lamb is available
- Individual cuts sold at the Oakland County Farmers Market
- Federal USDA Inspected Meat
|Lamb Prices||Avg Size||Price per lb. *|
|Rack of Lamb||6 to 8 ribs in rack||$18.00|
|Lamb Chops - Loin & Rib||Rib: 6 per pkg.
Loin: 2 per pkg.
|Lamb Steaks - Loin & Shoulder||2 per pkg.||$15.00|
|Leg of Lamb - Whole||Whole: 3 to 5 lbs.
Half: 2.5 to 3 lbs.
|Leg of Lamb - Sliced||2 slices per pkg.
.5 to 1 lb.
|Leg of Lamb Whole Deboned||3 to 5 lbs.||$12.00|
|Lamb Shoulder Roast||Whole: 2 to 3.5 lbs.
Smaller steaks removed:
1.5 to 2.5 lbs.
|Lamb Shanks||1 whole shanks per pkg,
Cut in half
|Lamb Stew Meat||1 lb. pkg.||$9.75|
|Ground Lamb||1 lb. pkg||$9.50|
|Liver, Heart, Kidney||1 per pkg.||$4.50|
|Whole Lamb||Hanging weight + Processing fees||$7.90|
* Price includes processing and delivery to Oakland County Market
* Prices subject to change without notice
* Whole lamb deposit $198 (Credit Card $203).
* Half lamb deposit $105 (Credit Card $108).
If you have questions or would like to place an order please contact:
Maitland Family Farm
or call 810-387-2504